Friday, October 2, 2009

Network

I am doing pretty well. Sometimes I feel really well and I think that depression is far away and it's not as bad as I think (isn't that silly? how easily we--I forget). But other times I stop in the middle of what I'm doing...laundry/dishes/reading/staring out the window and feel deeply lonely and sad. I have been promised one day it will be gone. When will that be? I wish I knew others who felt this. Or maybe I don't.

I feel most guilty because other than our severe financial crisis, I don't have anything to be depressed about. My children are healthy, my husband is a good and devoted husband, I have a good extended network of dear friends and family. I feel guilty for feeling this way. Although, I know it doesn't work like that. Intellectually, I know. Now for the rest of me to catch up.